Children’s health and wellbeing
Good mental health allows children and young people to develop the resilience to cope with whatever life throws at them and grow into well-rounded, healthy adults.
Things that can help keep children and young people mentally well, include:
- being in good physical health, eating a balanced diet and getting regular exercise
- having time and the freedom to play, indoors and outdoors
- being part of a family that gets along well most of the time
- going to a school that looks after the wellbeing of all its pupils
- taking part in local activities for young people
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Wycherley on (01903) 219243.
Helpful Links and Contacts
Promoting resilience in supporting Social Emotional and Mental Health